The Kärnten Card
Your passport to a summer full of variety
The Alpenhaus Katschberg.1640 is in the Lungau region of the province of Salzburg, but borders directly onto Carinthia (Kärnten), the sunny side of Austria. The Kärnten Card provides lots of advantages when it comes to activities during your holiday, like for example free use of the Katschberg lifts, free entry to museums, pools, and more, giving you a summer full of adventures and variety.
The Kärnten Card gives you many advantages of free entry or reductions:
- Free entry to over 100 of the most beautiful tourist destinations in Carinthia
- 1 Super Bonus Partner 50% reduction
- More than 60 bonus partners offering fantastic discounts
- Approximately 45% reduction on buses and trains in Carinthia
For a list of places currently offering free entry and bonus partners, please visit:
Validity and prices (summer 2018)
The Kärnten Card is valid from 8th of April to 26th of October 2018.
|Term of validity||Adult||Child (birth year 2003 - 2011)|
|Kärnten Card for 1 week (7 days from 1st use)||from € 39||from € 19|
|Kärnten Card for 2 weeks (14 days from 1st use)||from € 51||from € 26|
|Kärnten Card for 5 weeks (35 days from 1st use)||from € 66||from € 33|
- Free for children under 6 years and for the 3rd+ child!
(Children with year of birth 2012 or after receive a pink children’s card)
- Above rates are valid in off-peak seasons (8th of April to 9th of June and 9th of September to 26th of October 2018). We are pleased to inform you about Kärnten Card rates for peak season!
- Tip: The Kärnten Card is only valid when used in conjunction with photo ID.