World-leading ski resortwith up to 80 km of slopes.
The internationally renowned ski testing website skiresort.de has awarded ski resort Katschberg with the title “world-leading ski resort with up to 80 km of slopes”.
The test report gave the ski resort top scores in the categories snow reliability, slope preparation, mountain restaurants, ski huts, gastronomy as well as accommodations right at the slopes and lifts – among them of course our DAS ALPENHAUS KATSCHBERG.1640!
The interactive ski map.
Skiing under the motto:
"more ski at the Katschi"
Snap your skis on, ready, and off you go… Discover the joy of winter in the Katschberg ski area, the family and recreational ski area on the Katschberghöhe between Carinthia and Salzburger Land. And best of all, the Alpenhaus Katschberg.1640 is right next to the Tschaneck piste, so it’s just straight out of the door into your skiing pleasure.
Ski area statistics
- 70 km of fabulous prepared pistes of all difficulties
- 16 lifts employing the latest in lift technology, with a capacity of 28,500 guests per hour; you want to ski, not stand around in lift queues
- Awarded the Carinthian piste seal of approval
(A fleet of 14 piste bashers ensures that wonderful pistes every day)
- Night skiing several times a week on the floodlit pistes
- Kinderland for children on Katschberg and Aineck
- Lots of ski huts to visit for tasty refreshment
SKI IN - SKI OUT
Straight from the pistes into wellness pleasure
After enjoying a full ski day in the Katschberg-Aineck ski area, head off directly to the aparthotel and enjoy relaxing in the Alpen.Veda.Spa, the Alpenhaus Katschberg.1640 wellness and spa area offering you pure rest and relaxation with its saunas and pool.